Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Zistle trade with jaysfan46

I made a small trade with jayfan46 from Zistle.  I was able to hook him up with some awesome Blue Jay cards, while he was able to help my player collections.

Gordo

Addison Russell


Greg Holland - He's currently a free agent, but I read that the Royals are considering bringing him back, which I hope they do.  I hope he can do what Luke Hochaver did after coming back after his Tommy John surgery.  By the way, Luke Hochaver is a free agent, and the Royals will probably not bring him back.


Hoz


Salvy


Former Royals


Matt Szczur


1 comment:

  1. Love that Addy Russell card - such a perfectly timed photo!

    ReplyDelete