Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Zistle trade with sorphan10

Another little Zistle trade completed, and another trade with sorphan10.  Again, sorphan10 worked with me for awhile on this trade due to my busy schedule, and we got it done.

Mark McGwire.  These are cards that are from the years where I was not collecting, so it's nice to add them to my player collection.


Eric Hosmer.  As I said the other day, I want to really amp up my Hosmer collection.  I would love to get a printing plate and a "rainbow" of him.


2011 Heritage set.  Another SP that I need for the set.


Ryne Sandberg.  A couple of Ryno's for the player collection.  I had never seen the Topps American Pie set.  It is a thicker card.  sorphan10 had the rainbow for trade, but I opted for the red because it goes with the Cubbie blue.  



No comments:

Post a Comment