Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Post Christmas trip to the LCS

I was lucky enough to get a gift certificate to my LCS for Christmas.  I have not been able to visit my LCS.  I bought so much stuff, it will take a couple of posts!  I spent a lot of time browsing the commons boxes, and score a lot of colored cards and chrome cards.  Today's post will feature all the Cubs cards I picked up.

Rizzo


Sandberg - The card on the right is the 2016 Berger's Best insert


Cubs prospects


Wrigley Celebrates 100 years - a few more for the set



1 comment: