Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, January 8, 2017

Zistle trade with metscardboard

I have been very happy to be trading again.  I didn't officially make any 2017 goals, but I do want to work on completing my outstanding sets that I have been working on.  I would say that's probably goal number one for the year.  Goal number two would be to get further on my Royals and Cubs mega binders.  Anyway, I have made several trades recently to help me with these goals, and this was one of those trades, and it was a nice, big trade.

Ole Miss baseball alumni


Cubbies for the mega binder


Iowans in the MLB


University of Iowa baseball alumni


Cubbies


Royals World Series card


First non-player collection Royals relic


2014 Archives cards 


Player collections - that Wright Ovation card is cool!



Wrigley Field celebrates 100 years


Old dudes


Hoz - I read a rumor today that the Royals are considering trading Hosmer, Moose, or Cain before the start of the season.   :(


Royals mega binder


Finally, another presidential card


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great trade! I have one in the works with MetsCardboard, too. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete