Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, January 7, 2017

Second longest wait ever

My #1 TTM of 2016 was the longest I have ever waited to get a card back.  This week, I got one back this week that is my second place for longest ever return.  I, of course, had written these cards off long ago, but I am ecstatic to have them back, as one of them is a TTM Cubs card (even though it is badly photoshopped by Topps)!

Bob Tewksbury
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
1, 857 days

















Another return this week from the minors, was from Austin Hedges, a catcher in the Padres system.  I sent this at the beginning of the year to El Paso, and he spent most of the year there, then got the call up to the Padres.  He figures to be the starting catcher in San Diego this year.

Austin Hedges
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o El Paso Chihuahuas
271 days

No comments:

Post a Comment