Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, March 29, 2017

2017 Heritage

I bought some 2017 Heritage.  It's been the best design, in my opinion, since 2011.  I bought a blaster pack, and here's what I got:

 First card


The player collection cards I got out of the whole box.


Short Prints


League Leaders


Rookie Stars card


World Series cards


All Topps selection cards.  I love the concept of completing the set to make a puzzle on the back. 


Discs


Then and Now.  This insert set is starting to get boring.


1968 Topps Game


No comments:

Post a Comment