Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, March 13, 2017

Travis Shaw

Last week, I got the first of many, almost daily, envelopes back.  Travis Shaw is currently with the Brewers.  He was traded from the Red Sox to Brewers in December.  It appears he will be the starting 3B for the Brewers the season.  I will be trying to complete the card by sending this to Allan Dykstra this season.  I have read that Mr. Dykstra is a good signer, so hopefully I'll be able to complete the duo!

Travis Shaw
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Brewers ST
13 days

No comments:

Post a Comment