Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, March 17, 2017

Ken Giles

Ken Giles is currently slotted to be the closer in Houston this year.  I sent a request at the beginning of the season last year, and I'm so happy to have gotten my TTM request back.  I like to sent the Topps Archives out for TTM requests; one because of the design; two because there is no gloss to remove!

Ken Giles
Signed 1/2 (did not return other card)
Sent c/o Houston Astros
331 days

No comments:

Post a Comment