Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, November 9, 2017

A great mail week

I got more little white envelopes this week!  This is the best mail week I've had in quite a while!

Jake Smolinski spent most of 2017 on the DL rehabbing a shoulder injury.  He did come back and played 27 games with the A's.

Jake Smolinski
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Oakland A's
50 days


Adrian Houser is currently playing in the Arizona Fall League with the Salt River Rafters.  He spent most of the year playing with Wisconsin and Biloxi.  The did pitch in two games with the Brewers in 2017.

Adrian Houser
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Salt River Rafters
17 days




Mike Pritchard is one of my NFL requests that I've gotten back.  He played his college ball at Colorado, where he won a National Championship in 1990.  He was drafted in the first round by the Falcons in 1991.  His best season was in 1992.

Mike Pritchard
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
87 days



No comments:

Post a Comment