Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, November 8, 2017

AFL mail

I got a few little white envelopes when I arrived back from a weekend in Dallas.

Kevin Kramer is a second basemen in the Pirates organization.  He's currently playing in the AFL with the Glendale Desert Dogs.  He spent most of the 2017 season with Altoona, the Pirates AA team.

Kevin Kramer
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Glendale Desert Dogs
26 days


Ryan Eades is also currently in the Arizona Fall League, playing with the Surprise Saguaros.  He spent the 2017 at the Twins AA and AAA clubs.

Ryan Eades
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Surprise Saguaros
 22 days
























I also got a return to sender, from Adam Duvall from the Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment