Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Just Commons purchase

I have always have success with Just Commons and getting a good deal on the cards I need for my personal collections or mega collections I'm trying to put together.  I didn't scan everything I got, but I small sampling.  If anything, it's progress on my collecting goals!!

Cubs mega collection




Royals mega collection


2015 Topps Pro Debut


2016 Topps Opening Day


2010 Bowman Draft and Draft Chrome


Creighton Blue Jay Alumni




Iowans in the MLB





Ole Miss Baseball Alumni





No comments:

Post a Comment