Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, January 30, 2018

TCDB trade with Broadway

I've been pretty aggressive on TCDB these days, not only trying to achieve some goals, but it's better to spend money on postage and get the cards I want, than spend $20 on a blaster box and maybe get 5 cards I can add to a specific collection.  It has really curbed my spending at the big box stores, therefore I am not buying crap I don't need.  I will buy 2018 product, but I will be cautious on how much I buy.  Moving on, I completed a trade with Broadway, got some cool stuff!









No comments:

Post a Comment