Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, January 20, 2018

TCDB trade with yankees234221

It's the new year, and I made some unofficial goals for the year, but decided to hold myself accountable and put them on the blog.  They are under the Goals/Stats tab, if you're interested.  I also updated my TTM stats, and I'm happy to say, several of my percentages increased.  One way to complete those goals is to make goal specific trades, regardless of small PWE trades or big trades.   One of the people who had what I needed was yankees234221.  Being a Yankees fan, he, of course, wanted a Stanton card in return.  With Stanton going to the Yankees, hopefully I'll be able to trade some of his cards off!  In return, he sent me one of my set needs, and a PC need.



No comments:

Post a Comment