Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, January 27, 2018

TCDB trade with Detfan6897

A small, but very valuable TCDB trade with Detfan6897.  I am working towards those 2018 goals, and this one is a small piece of the 1993 Upper Deck Then and Now set that I've unofficially, but now officially, working on.  Another one down, now just a handful to go.



1 comment:

  1. I think I have one in the mail to him. I KNOW yours is in the mail!

    ReplyDelete