Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, August 21, 2018

2018 Topps Archives

Another year of Archives came out recently.  I have been reading reviews on the internet and Twitter, and I would agree, Topps tries, but not hard enough to mimic the sets in this years Archives.  I was fortunate enough to find a blaster box...again...product has been scarce around here this year.

Current guys and old guys





SP

Coins in the Blaster Box

Purple boarder

Topps Rookie History Insert

The Sandlot insert
 Cubbies



Royals


Token player collection card

No comments:

Post a Comment