Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, August 24, 2018

Another COMC purchase

COMC had another sale, and I made another purchase.  I definitely went overboard, but I figured why not...I'm starting a new job soon.  A good way to celebrate!!

Relics - Again, slowly trying to get a relic and autograph of every player I collect and on each team they've played with.


I love this Castro relic from the 2012 All Star Game!
Die-Cuts



Cards that I don't have any of

Another Topps Now, and it's of the NL Central Champs, and a Topps Holiday.  I never made it down to my LCS to get any of these last year.
2018 SPs


Gosh, I miss these two in KC
2017 Topps Inserts - Not all of the cards I bought, but representation of the stuff I needed.



 





2015 Topps Pro Debut


2015 Archives Inserts


2016 Opening Day Inserts



2010 Topps Pro Debut


2016 Topps Insert set - Wrigley Field


2012 Bowman Chrome Futures Game Insert set


2014 Topps Archives Inserts


A's
 

Mets



Player collections


Orioles



Cubbies






Royals








Finally, my favorite...colors!!













No comments:

Post a Comment