Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, August 7, 2018

TCDB trade with Hundomatic

Another trade with Hundomatic.  I was able to set him up with quite a few Rockies cards.  In return, a bunch of great stuff!!!

Heritage Royals and Cubs World Series cards...I'm now finished with both!!



Kennedy collection


Royals mega collection


Eric Hosmer collection


MLB'er from Iowa


2016 Topps Wrigley Field set


2017 Topps Insert set collection needs





No comments:

Post a Comment