Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, December 23, 2018

Local card show

I saw on Facebook an ad about a local card show.  I've never been to a card show here in KC.  I decided to go down and see what was going on and see what it was like.  I visited several tables and ended up with some great stuff for all my collections!  There was quite a bit of Panini and Diamond King loose cards to search.  There were also a lot of graded cards, relics and autographed cards that were way out of my price range.  You'll see below I tend to shy away from buying a lot of Royals cards here in KC because of the inflated price.  They have this show every other month, so I'm excited to go back!

Cubbies












Royals



Player collections









Set needs



The five best cards I purchased

This blue Sandberg looks great, and this Fowler SP was in the $.25 pile.

I need this card for my Royals mega collection, and there are few cards showing WIllingham as a Royal.

I needed this for my relic requirement for my PC.  $5 wasn't a bad price, in my opinion.

Another card for my autograph requirement for my PC.  Also purchased for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment