Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, December 28, 2018

Top 5 cards I traded for in 2018

This list is probably not what you think it is, but most of these cards are not cards I was aiming to get via trade on TCDB, which makes it all the sweeter!

5.  Hunter Dozier - acquired via trade from traderjack.  I didn't know that Stadium Club made Chrome cards, and this was my first one.  This scan doesn't do it justice, but it's a sharp looking card!


4.  2018 Topps Pink Royals team card - I don't have many of these numbered Topps cards in my collections, but this one is in my Salvy player collection.  I got this from dsorek.


3.  Willie Wilson -  I just got this from belijr.  It's a nice surprise and an awesome addition to my Royals autograph collection.


2.  Javier Baez - I needed this for my player collection token relic card.  I got this from bubbasums.


1.  Raul Mondesi, Jr. - There are not many autographed cards of him out there, so that's why this one is huge!  I got this from minibbcards.

1 comment: