Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, December 30, 2018

Top 5 "hits" of 2018

Here are my Top 5 "hits" of the year!

5.  Max Fried, 2018 Topps Chrome Auto.  I bought a pack of Chrome Hobby at my LCS.  This is a hit because I don't get that many autographs through packs.


4.  Dominic Smith, 2018 Topps Fire.  I bought a Blaster Box at Target.  This is a hit for me because I really like the look of the card!


3.  Javier Baez, 2018 Topps Chrome Mega Box Pink Refractor.  I bought a blaster box at Walmart.  This was a hit for me because it's a Cubs PC and it's a colored card!


2.  Khalil Lee, 2018 Topps Pro Debut Green.  I bought a hobby pack at my LCS.  Lee is a rookie in the Royals system.


1.  Mookie Betts, 2018 Topps Tribute Relic.  I bought this at my LCS.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the post! Wish I could keep it all together for a year and end it with a list like yours - maybe next year? Great choices, nice to see you went with your personal appreciation for the card over value.

    ReplyDelete