Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, June 26, 2020

2020 Big League

I saw some awesome reviews on 2020 Big League, so I couldn't wait until I could get my hands on it.  However, I thought it would be awhile because my Target and Walmart are both desolate when it comes to having cards stocked.  I was able to find one this week while getting groceries; I was so excited that I forgot to look to see what "card" was on the back!  I'll show you who I got, although I am kicking myself for not looking for a Trout!

The Packs

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7

Pack 8

Pack 9

Pack 10

Inserts




Colors





Catchers



"Hits"





Royals, Cubbies and a token PC guy



1 comment:

  1. Topps did such a nice job with this release. I love the photography and the rounded border. The ROLL CALL inserts are amazing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete