Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, June 8, 2020

Mega Collection 397-405

Mega collection 397-405


 Observations:
  • All Star card time!
  • I love the Brewers hat on the Earnie Riles card!
  • Pat Mahomes made it because he has a "some-what" famous son..LOL!
  • Favorite player on the page:  Cal Ripken
  • Favorite card on the page:  1990 Topps Craig Biggio All Star
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   2016 Topps Peter O'Brien

1 comment:

  1. I remember Pat Mahomes from his Mets days. Heard him interviewed on the radio a year or two ago and he really seems like a good guy. Happy for him that his son has found so much success.

    ReplyDelete