Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, June 25, 2020

Mega Collection 442-450

Mega collection 442-450


Observations:
  • Two Dale Murphy cards!  I hope he gets in the HOF one day!
  • I just love 1987 Topps, and I loved the way the Future Star cards looked!
  • Favorite player on the page:  Walt Weiss 
  • Favorite card on the page:  1987 Topps Pat Dodson
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   1990 Bowman Scott Sanderson

1 comment:

  1. Future Star Pat Dodson! Not one of Topps better predictions...

    ReplyDelete