Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, September 10, 2020

Mega Collection 640-648

 Mega Collection 640-648


Observations:
  • Boy, I really liked 1988 Score when it came out, especially those Rookie Prospect Cards!
  • Topps has recently been putting 2 rookies on a card together , a la Fleer Major League Prospects, but I honestly like the Fleer cards better
  • This mega collection was made prior to the Astros' fiasco, so...you can probably guess who is gettin bumped first
  • Favorite player on the page:  Mark Grace
  • Favorite card on the page:  1988 Topps Matt Nokes
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   2017 Topps Jose Altuve

No comments:

Post a Comment