Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, September 14, 2020

Mega Collection 649-657

 Mega Collection 649-657


Observations:
  • More Fleer Major League Prospects!
  • Favorite player on the page:  Starlin Castro
  • Favorite card on the page:  1991 Topps Mike Kingery
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   2018 Heritage Nick Kingham

1 comment:

  1. I've got to go with Kevin Mitchell on this one. You see him rising from the dust after a hard slide into his former teammate Mike Fitzgerald. Such a great shot. Ironically, another Met has a similar looking card in the '87 Topps set. I also love the Kingery card. My only wish was that Topps had made it a horizontal card and pulled the framing out just a touch. It would have been cool to see more of the catcher and the ball approaching the bat. I love the idea of a "mega collection."

    ReplyDelete