Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, September 28, 2020

Mega Collection 694-702

 Mega Collection 694-702


Observations:
  • Heading down the homestretch...introducing the 700's
  • Favorite player on the page:  George Brett
  • Favorite card on the page:  1990 Upper Deck Rick Reuschel (pitching to Greg Maddux)
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   1991 Donruss Willie Stargell

1 comment:

  1. Matt Bush is the answer to a famous baseball question. When Doug Mientkiewicz was told that Justin Verlander was the second pick in the MLB draft, he asked incredulously, “Wait, who was the first pick? And you better say it was Pujols.”

    Bush was actually drafted as a shortstop and converted to a pitcher later. Either way, it shows what a crapshoot the draft can be.

    ReplyDelete