Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another ST TTM back!

First up, Dennis Rasmussen. I wanted his autograph because he used to make his residence in Omaha, NE. He also attended and played college baseball at Creighton.

Dennis Rasmussen
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Home address
14 days


Finally! Another ST request back. I sent out quite a bit of TTM's for ST, and this is only my 4th back. I wanted Mr. Drew's autograph because he's a great guy and he's coming off a big injury, which I can relate to, having my own ankle operated on twice in 2 years! I have lots of respect for players who hurt their ankles!

Stephen Drew
Signed 3/3 (offered for him to keep one of the duplicates, but he sent them all back!)
Sent c/o Diamondbacks ST
19 days

No comments:

Post a Comment