Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, March 25, 2012

Football TTM

My NFL TTM's have come to a stand still. I'm assuming that I won't be getting any of them back from last year that are still out. So, I decided to try them again, and my first one is back. I started collecting football cards in 1987 (Topps). It is probably one of my favorite football cards that I have collected. One of my favorite cards out of that set was John Offerdahl. It is his rookie card with him pictured in the green Dolphins jersey. I wish they would wear those jerseys more often! So, I picked him as my first TTM attempt. Good news is, TTM success! Bad news, he didn't return the 1987 Topps card, but instead, a testimony card. :( I wish he would have kept the 1989 Topps! Oh well!

http://thegoal.com/

John Offerdahl
Signed 2/2 (kept one card, sent signed testimony card)
Sent c/o Home address
10 days


Next up, another TTM from spring training back, courtesy of Aaron Harang. I had read that he was a pretty good TTM signer, especially in spring training. I have always like him because he always seemed to pitch his best when playing against the Cubs when he was a Red!!

Aaron Harang
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Dodgers ST

No comments:

Post a Comment