Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FIrst 2012 Spring Training TTM back!

Many "firsts" back this week!

My first 2012 Spring Training request back, as well as my first Allen & Ginter card autographed, and finally, my first Diamondback autographed card! Thanks Mr. Jackson!!! I offered for him to keep one of the duplicates, but he kindly signed them all!

Edwin Jackson
Signed 3/3 (offered for him to keep one of the duplicates, but he signed them all!)
Sent c/o Nationals ST
11 days


Next up, another 1987 Topps back for my project!!!

Mike Marshall
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
57 days

No comments:

Post a Comment