Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, March 4, 2012

My 1987 Topps project is coming along well!

First mail back was from Rich Amaral. Former Mariner, and that Upper Deck Electric Diamond looks great!

Rich Amaral
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
31 days


Next, Jim Sundberg. Former Cub and Royal, which are my favorites!!! Jim currently works as Senior Executive Vice President for the Rangers!!

Jim Sundberg
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
29 days


Last but not least, Ken Schrom. This TTM helped me work towards my goal for my 1987 Topps project and my Boston card project. He also included a "God Bless" on the envelope!

Ken Schrom
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
16 days

No comments:

Post a Comment