Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A late return from the AFL

I received my 2010 Topps Pro Debut back from Max Stassi this week.  I chose to send him mail last fall during the Arizona Fall League when he was playing for the Phoenix Desert Dogs.  I currently have only 1 TTM still out from my AFL mail last fall.  Max was recently traded from the A's to the Astros in the Jed Lowrie deal.  Good luck in Houston, Max!

Max Stassi
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Phoenix Desert Dogs
114 days


















Next up, mail back from Dave Schmidt, former Oriole. 

Dave Schmidt
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Home address
137 days

No comments:

Post a Comment