Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First 2013 Spring Training TTM back

WOW!  I am excited to get my first signed card back from spring training.  And, to top it off, it's the probably the most popular player I sent to!  The Texas Rangers have always been good about signing cards, and I have to thank Mr. Beltre for making my snowy day today!

Adrian Beltre
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Rangers Spring Training
6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment