Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, October 26, 2017

Another COMC purchase

I decided to do some shopping on COMC and Just Commons.  I was able to do a lot of damage on all of my set and mega collection needs between the two orders.  Here is what I got from COMC.

Royals Mega Collection



Cubs Mega Collection



2010 Bowman Draft


2016 Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks


1993 Upper Deck Then & Now


Ole Miss baseball alumni


Creighton Bluejay baseball alumni


Iowan in the MLB


Iowa Hawkeye Basketball alumni


UNO Mavericks hockey alumni


Omaha Lancers hockey alumni




No comments:

Post a Comment