Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, October 23, 2017

TCDB trade with Ryan0625

Trying to get caught up with my trades here on my blog.  I've been fortunate to complete many awesome trades recently!  These trades are helping me fulfill my goals of completing my sets and mega collections.  One step at a time, right?

2012 Bowman Chrome All Star Game - I have not "officially" started chasing the cards down from this set yet, but I will once I get some other things completed.


Iowans in the MLB...notice current Astros manager A.J. Hinch.


Crieghton Bluejay baseball alumni



Royals mega collection - The only card I can find so far of Justin Huisman that identifies him as a Royal...ugh.  That's why I hate cards like this.


Ole Miss baseball Alumni



2015 Topps Archives



2010 Bowman Draft



And, of course, I filled in a few holes in my player collections...




1 comment:

  1. I have a Justin Huisman auto/relic from 2004 SPx that shows him as a Royal.
    http://royalsandrandoms.blogspot.com/2012/06/engagement-pictures-and-aquatic.html

    ReplyDelete