Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, October 29, 2017

LCS visit, part 1

I had some time to kill this week while waiting to have drinks with my friend who is recovering from surgery.  I just happened to be in the neighborhood of my favorite LCS.  I was really wanting to buy some 2017 Heritage Minors and "an expensive box" of something.  I know the LCS just got Bowman High Tek in, but I wanted to take a look at the other options.  I'll post what I purchased as my "expensive box" tomorrow.  Here's what I got:

The singles:




2017 Topps Heritage Hobby Packs

Pack 1

Pack 2
Pack 3
 Inserts



No comments:

Post a Comment