Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, October 13, 2017

Little white envelopes

I sent out a bunch of TTM requests to MLB and MiLB players in the weeks before the end of their respective regular seasons.  I've been a little anxious because I haven't been getting many requests back, until this week.

Stephen Vogt was with the A's this year, then suddenly released.  He was picked up by the Brewers, but was hurt shortly after arriving in Milwaukee.  He did finish the year active for the Brewers, while they were making a run for the playoffs.

Stephen Vogt
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Milwaukee Brewers
52 days

Next up, former Royal Greg Holland.  The Rockies played the Royals here in KC late in the year, and in true Kansas City fashion, the fans gave him a warm welcome back to KC.  Unfortunately, the Rockies just got bounced from the playoffs by the Diamondbacks.

Greg Holland
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Colorado Rockies
63 days

















Finally, Matt Andriese.  I wanted and got all of Tampa Bay's rookie pitchers (Andriese, Honeywell, and Snell).

Matt Andriese
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Tampa Bay Rays

No comments:

Post a Comment