Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, February 21, 2018

More eBay shopping!

As I stated in my last post, I have been "shopping" on eBay for better deals than COMC on a few particular items.  This was another item that was a better price on eBay.  COMC had an Eric Hosmer 2014 Topps printing plate.  I don't own a printing plate, but if I'm going to own one, I want it to be of one of my favorite players.  Speaking of favorite player, Hosmer signed a free agent deal with the Padres late Saturday night.  There are a lot of sad Royals fans (and single women) around Kansas City last weekend.  Anyway, I saw this 2018 Eric Hosmer magenta printing plate on eBay and won the auction at a price I couldn't refuse (which was cheaper than COMC).


No comments:

Post a Comment