Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, February 27, 2018

More eBay shopping!

With my time off, I have become thriftier with my purchases.  Although I'm on my way to completing the 2011 Heritage set (with the last of what I need is SPs).  I've obviously been shopping on COMC, but some of the SPs are pricey, so I decided to shop on eBay.  I won an auction where it was pick 7 SPs, so I chose the 7 that were the most expensive on COMC that I still needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment