Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 5, 2018

TCDB trade with BGerhard

Another excellent trade, and more cards checked off of the list!  I just need one more for the base set of 2015 Topps Pro Debut!  Thanks BGerhard!

Set Needs:

2015 Topps Pro Debut
2015 Topps Pro Debut insert set

2014 Archives

2015 Archives insert set

Cubbies
2015 Topps Update set need

Royals




Player collections



Iowa Hawkeye baseball alumni


I'm starting a Royals and Cubs World Series baseball card frame.  The frame only holds 20 players, but I'm choosing the 20 who made the biggest contributions.  I needed this Johnny Cueto for the frame.    I might put these frames up next to our framed World Series Champions Royals and Cubs jerseys.


No comments:

Post a Comment