Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, October 13, 2012

2012 Topps Update

I finally broke down and bought a jumbo pack of 3 2012 Topps Update.  I am not going to collect the whole set, just the All Star Game cards.  I think it would be neat because the game was here in Kansas City, and I was able to attend all the events at Kauffman Stadium.  Here are my needs:

US37 Billy Butler (Main set, Walmart and Target variations)
US69 Brett Jackson (Main set, Walmart and Target variations)
US74 Starlin Castro (Main set, Walmart and Target variations)
US119 Derek Jeter
US144 Mike Trout
US162 Yu Darvish
US184 Stephen Strasburg
US258 Josh Vitters (Main set, Walmart and Target variations)
US280 David Wright (Main set, Walmart and Target variations)
US284 R.A. Dickey
US299 Bryce Harper

The non-All Star cards are those of my favorite players that I am trying to get for my team/player collections.  If you could help me out, let me know, and I can see if I can help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment