Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, October 19, 2012

557 days!

Shane Peterson was a minor league TTM that I had written off because it had been over a year.  I couldn't believe it when I got it back today!  WOW!  Shane is currently part of the A's system.  He was traded from the Cardinals to the A's in the Matt Holliday deal.

Shane Peterson
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Midland Rockhounds
557 days



Next up, Chris Carter.  He was part of the A's magical season this year!  This is the second time I've been successful with him

Chris Carter
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Oakland A's
67 days
Another success from former Twin Mark Davidson.  This was great, except the 1988 Fleer; when I got it back, it had a cut in the lower left corner.  Bummer.

Mark Davidson
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
21 days
Finally, a big success from Bill Wegman.  He signed all 5 of my cards!  He also included a paper on God and religion.  He also included a website:  www.crazylovebook.com

Bill Wegman
Signed 5/5
Sent c/o Home address
25 days

No comments:

Post a Comment