Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, October 12, 2012

A long list of TTMs

I haven't been able to post in a while, or send anything out.  I have been out of state dealing with my ill grandfather.  :(

While I have been gone, I got a number of TTMs back.  Let's get to it!

First up, Jim Corsi.  I targeted Jim because he was a member of two of my favorite teams, the A's and Marlins.  Interesting auto!  I'm not sure how many days it was out; this TTM was a victim of my lost spreadsheet!

Jim Corsi
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
??? days (secondary to lost spreadsheet)









Barry Lyons, former New York Met and catcher.  I love both of those things!

Barry Lyons
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
18 days













This next one was one that I thought was long gone, which was a bummer because I sent a 2011 Heritage and Allen & Ginter.  Thank you, Jonathan Sanchez, for signing my cards!  He started the year with the Royals, and was traded to the Rockies.  It's too bad things didn't work out for him here in Kansas City.  I always worry when players get traded, the mail doesn't go with them.

Jonathan Sanchez
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Kansas City Royals
115 days













I sent mail, again to Mark Melancon and Kevin Tapani.  I was successful, again!  Thanks guys!

Mark Melancon
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Boston Red Sox
23 days


















Kevin Tapani
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
11 days









I also received another return to sender.  I was really hoping to score Chris Donnels TTM.  He's a former Met.







Lastly, I sent mail to Michael Cuddyer.  I had been reading that he signs one card.  I sent one card, only to get it back unsigned, and it says to enjoy the enclosed baseball card.  The only one enclosed was mine!  He now does autographs for charity.  The Tigers do the same thing.  Here's the link to the Rockies charity (who signs and how much):

http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/col/community/request_guidelines.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment