Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, July 19, 2016

1597 days!!!

Obviously, the title gives it away.  When I opened up this particular TTM envelope, I couldn't believe it.  I remembered sending cards to Alex White, but I couldn't remember when.  I had guessed it was somewhere around two years old, but it has been over 4 years when I checked my spreadsheet.  And, it was to the Rockies Spring Training!  I am ecstatic to have these back; I had sent this out at a time when I was thinking about collecting 2010 Topps Pro Debut autographs.  Needless to say, that goal did not last long.

Alex White
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Rockies ST
1597 days

No comments:

Post a Comment