Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, July 11, 2016

2016 Topps Series 2

It's been harder for me to buy any type of cards at my usual spot (Walmart).  I'm not sure if someone is buying them out, or if they are not keeping them stocked anymore.  I have been starting to frequent Target to get cards when something new come out.  When I made my weekly weekend trip there, they had a few boxes of Series 2 left.


Royals World Series cards - I love these cards, but it seems like there are so many, that I can't keep up!


Catchers:



Gold catcher:


Insert cards:







Foil card:

No comments:

Post a Comment