Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, July 9, 2016

2016 Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks

As I look at my last post, its been well over 2 months since my last post.  I have gotten several Zistle trade requests, but have been unable to trade at the level I once was.  Even though I graduated in May with my Masters Degree from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, I have been unable to do anything with my hobby.  However, I have been buying some cards here and there, and I'll be posting what I got.  My first packs of 2016 Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks at least a month ago.  I can't remember exactly why I decided to pick these particular packs, but I'm glad I did.  I have always loved football cards of players in their college uniform, and this set does not disappoint.

Although I did not pull any of my beloved Iowa Hawkeyes, I did pull some B1G alumni:



I do have a place in my heart for Ole Miss and WKU...my friend's brother is the current AD at Ole Miss, and former AD at WKU.  Bobby Rainey is a WKU alumni who won me a fantasy college football championship several years ago.


Red Inserts:




No comments:

Post a Comment