Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, July 13, 2016

2016 Topps Archives

I have always loved picking up Archives in the past, however, I was not really impressed with the set this year.  It possibly could be due to attempting to complete the Archives sets the last couple of years, and I have not gotten it done yet.

First, my favorite cards of each "old dude," 80-90"s dude, and current dude:




Token catcher card:


Player collections - Even though I'm partial to Gary Carter in a Mets uniform, this picture of the Expos uniform is great!


Cubbies - I've been really lucky with my Bryant hits lately


Royals:


Inserts:



The 1985 #1 Draft Pick cards are my favorite insert card of the bunch.  They also have cards of Andy Benes and B.J. Surhoff, and I'm excited to get my hands of those cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment