Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, July 12, 2016

2016 Topps Stadium Club

I just picked up some 2016 Stadium Club over the weekend.  Even though its been out for awhile, I haven't seen the best reviews from collectors, and I agree.  I love the photos, but the way the player's name is listed on the card is just boring.  Maybe next year Stadium Club.




Catchers:



Gold cards:



Triumvirate Luminous:





2 comments:

  1. Ooompf... Starlin still looks weird in Yankees colors. I should probably be used to that by now though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It seems wrong that he's in Yankee colors, however, he was with the Cubs for so long, I'll still collect his cards.

      Delete