Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, April 1, 2017

2017 Donruss

I was also able to pick up a pack of 2017 Donruss.  I really like this design, compared to the last couple of years.  I sure wish that Donruss was able to use the MLB logos.  I didn't really get anything for any of my collections, so I might buy another pack or two.

At this angle, you really don't miss the logos.





Pete Rose is one of the few "old dudes" in the main set

Not bad, but again, it would be a nice looking card with the hat logo and maybe a team logo on the card



Numbered 196/199

No comments:

Post a Comment