Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, April 12, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 3

Day 3...a card from the first set you tried to complete.  For me, this is a set I'm still trying to complete!  I still need Desmond Jennings, and then a whole bunch of SPs.  I had just gotten back into collecting in 2010-2011, and I liked the design of 2011 Heritage.  It reminded me of 1987 Topps.  As an adult, I have a lot more cash flow than I did when I was a kid, so I decided to try to put a set together.


No comments:

Post a Comment