Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, April 10, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 1

I saw this on a fellow collector's blog, and I thought what an awesome idea!  What I discovered while putting this challenge together, is that I learned a lot about cards I don't have, especially older cards, and remembering why I decided to put certain collections together.  As you may have already suspected, my challenge will be Cubs and Royals heavy.

The day one challenge is a card from the current year with a photo you like.  These days I have settled for purchasing a blaster box of the each of new stuff for 2017.  I like the Heritage design and I like the "feel" of the Gyspy Queen cards, but it came down to a throwback uniform for me; this reminds me of the 1987 Mets.


No comments:

Post a Comment